Whisper quiet street, minutes to everything.
This 4-bedroom home in a leafy, whisper quiet street, just around the corner from just about everything.
The property features:
– Air conditioning to 2 bedrooms
– Combined kitchen + dining room
– Rear sunroom
– Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
– Separate w/c
– Garage + car port
– Whisper quiet street
– Walk to Ashgrove Central Shops
– 20-minute walk to Bardon Shops
– Pets considered on application
Just a four-minute drive to Bardon’s Macgregor Terrace shopping precinct and a four-minute drive or fifteen-minute walk to Ashgrove Central Shopping Centre, yet in a street where you could hear leaves falling, this home really is all about “location, location.” Plus buses stop every 15min at the end of the street!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19 it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – water usage costs are at the tenants cost.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.