Charming Herston Home less than 4km to CBD!
Charming Freestanding two levelled Townhome facing onto the leafy Bramston Terrace in Herston. Newly renovated Home full of character with stain glass windows featured in the kitchen, polished wooden floors, air conditioning in the living room with french doors leading to the front balcony as well as plenty of downstairs storage / usable spaces.
The modern kitchen design has ample cupboard space, soft close drawers, wooden bamboo cutlery inserts, corner swivel system cupboard storage and new kitchen appliances including a dishwasher and stainless steel oven and gas cooking.
The property has three well sized bedrooms. From the ground level, there is internal access from the double garage with direct access to the upper level, kitchen, bedrooms and living room which leads to the Front Balcony/Patio area – Perfect for reading a book or entertaining!
In the downstairs area, there is the double garage, laundry area, washing/drying courtyard as well as a unique and versatile lockable storage/study room equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan.
This property features:
– Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air-con
– 2nd bedroom with built in robes and air-con
– Gas Cooktop
– Polished wooden floor boards
– Air Conditioning to living area and study.
– Ceiling Fans to all 3 bedrooms and study
– 2 Car Garage (with internal upper level access)
– Separate Powder room / Toilet (downstairs)
– Pets upon Application.
– The underneath storage is unavailable for use by tenant.
As this is a break lease, the rent will be discounted to $675pw until 16th October, after which it will increase to $685pw.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.