Apartment - Coorparoo QLD
A night at the cinema, dinners out or a lazy Sunday breakfast, all at your doorstep!
Step into the market with this stylish top floor apartment, located just moments from the Cooparoo Café shopping and cinema precinct. Enjoy city glimpses and great breezes while relaxing on your private north facing front balcony. Set on a quiet street in a complex of only 6, the apartment offers a stylish kitchen, air conditioned living, generous air conditioned bedroom and a spacious bathroom with laundry facilities.
The property does not have a garage, however there is plenty of street parking and you won’t need the car as you are in walking distance to the City bus, Coorparoo train station and local parks.
Just 6 km from the CBD, the property is easily accessible to all Southside hospitals, Queensland and Griffith Universities, QUT and Southbank.
* Pets upon Application
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the Book an inspection button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to
– Property is not individually metered for water – Water included in rent
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Floor Area is 47 m²