Beautifully Positioned Family Home
This property is a break lease situation and the rent will increase from $560 per week to $620 per week from 24/6/2022.
Positioned in a quiet leafy street in the heart of Ashgrove, this character family sized home is ready for you to call it home. Only 6 kilometers from the CBD, 8 kilometers to Fortitude Valley and within minutes to all amenities, including schools, shopping facilities, public bus transport, parkland and bike-ways, and only minutes to Legacy Way and Centenary Highway.
The property features a spacious and separate lounge and dining areas to centre of the home with ample natural light, ceiling fan and air conditioning to living space. There is a modern modern kitchen offering quality cabinetry with practical large pantry, ample bench top space for food preparation, electric oven and cooktop, with stainless steel dishwasher.
The living space flows through back french doors and leads you to the rear verandah, which overlooks the backyard.
The property also features:
– King sized master bedroom with polished timber floorboards, air conditioning, and ceiling fan, with large built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
– Two additional bedrooms
– Modern master bathroom with shower over bathtub
– HUGE tiled living space downstairs
– Quality second bathroom downstairs
– Internal laundry space
– Huge carport available for up to three cars
– Fully fenced yard and yes, pets are negotiable upon application
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid tracing purposes, it is compulsory that you register to inspect prior to attending:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.