Newly Designed Townhouse in Central Ashgrove
Designer Townhouse in Boutique Complex set within minutes walk to the Ashgrove Shopping Precinct which includes an array of Cafes, Restaurants, Retail, Post Office, Medical and Woolworths Shopping.
Spaciously designed with ducted Air Conditioning throughout, wonderful window lighting and high quality Kitchen finishes including stone benchtops, Miele appliances, stainless steel sink and tapware, ample cupboard / pantry space with soft close drawers and cupboards.
The featured wooden staircase leads to the upstairs main bathroom which is also graced by three (3) good sized Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans including an en-suite in the Main Bedroom. A Double Study Nook separates the Main Bedroom with the other Two (2) Bedrooms offering privacy and space between rooms.
Internal access from the Double Garage provides direct access to the Kitchen and Living area which then leads to the Undercover Backgarden patio area – Perfect for Entertaining!
Easy Access to the Greater Brisbane area can also be achieved within minutes via Major Transport Networks including Inner City By-Pass, Coronation Drive, Clem Jones Tunnel, Legacy Way. A short 250m walk to the Bus Stop provides a quick solution for CBD commuting too!
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Car Garage (with internal access)
* 1 Separate Powder room / Toilet (downstairs)
* 1 Living Room
* 1 Kitchen / Dining
* Internal Staircase with wooden floorboards
* Rear Undercover Patio and Garden
* Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
* Internal Laundry
Pets upon Application.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.