Lovely Family Home in Quiet Location!
House - Ashgrove QLD
This beautiful Ashgrovian family home is located at the end of a whisper quiet street perfect for kids to ride their bikes and play in the lush surroundings and parkland. Close to shops, schools and buses the locality for this huge block is fantastic, with plenty of space for kids’ birthday parties, family entertaining and is a short easy commute to the city.
The property features a spacious lounge with French doors opening on to the front balcony, the lounge leads through glass doors in to the dining room. The modern kitchen is complete with a stylish wrap around bench space plus breakfast bar in addition to ample cupboard space and leads out of large French doors to the extensive deck overlooking the garden. The deck stretches across the back of the property and has lots of space for dining and relaxing.
The property features ducted air con throughout, with all 4 bedrooms having ceiling fans as well. Other property features:
– Main bedroom with a lovely window seat with ensuite and walk in robe, ducted air con and ceiling fan.
– 2nd bedroom has built in robe, air con and fan.
– Further 2 bedrooms with air con and ceiling fan.
– The European laundry is tucked away off the kitchen for convenience.
– Outdoor features include a delightful front veranda & a huge rear deck.
– 2 car lock-up garage and 1 off street parking.
– Fully fenced generous back yard with plenty of privacy.
The property benefits from being close to the following schools and amenities:
– Catchment area for Ashgrove State School and The Gap State High
– Close proximity to Mater Dei. Marist Brothers Ashgrove, Mt St Michael’s and Stuartholme
– Excellent transport to CBD, less than 6km
– West Ashgrove shops and restaurant precinct at the end of the street
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – water usage costs are at the tenants cost.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- Floor Area is 368 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced