Luxury, Privacy and Tranquility
House - Springfield Lakes QLD
Situated on an East facing allotment with side access, generous manicured private backyard, large living areas, designer kitchen and bathrooms, you will fall in love with 30 Oakmoss Drive.
Expansive kitchen with stylish island bench and high ceilings throughout, make you feel special as soon as you enter. Multiple living areas ensure even the largest of families benefit from ample space to comfortably spread out and find their own perfect sanctuary within the different areas of the home. Outdoor living and entertaining is another plus point with the garden alfresco area boasting undercover tiled dining area with ceiling fan.
Situated in one of Springfield Lakes most desirable areas, this incredible home will not last long!
• Four (4) good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
* Two (2) Bathrooms.
• Ducted air conditioning.
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite.
• Large family bathroom including twin vanities.
• Modern open kitchen with stylish island bench.
• Generous sized living areas.
• Bonus Second living area for extra space.
* Outdoor undercover alfresco area.
• Low maintenance gardens.
• 555m2 East facing allotment.
+ CONNECTIVITY +
• Close to Springfield Central State High School 1.7km.
• Private schools 1.9km.
• Within 3.2km to Orion Shopping Centre and Lagoon.
• 30min drive to Brisbane’s CBD.
*Pets upon Application
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment as well as receive a link to the application so that you can apply for the property.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 555 m²
- 2 Garage