Funky 3 bedroom in small complex
Situated in a complex of four, this appealing apartment with a leafy outlook is a perfect place to call home. Set in an elevated position the property is surrounded by contemporary homes, is within walking distance to Indooroopilly train station and bus stop plus only a short distance to the University of Queensland.
Renovated kitchen, bathroom and new flooring and with all near-new appliances this unit has nothing more to do except move in and enjoy.
– Freshly painted interiors and exterior
– Air-conditioning in living room and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Refurbished kitchen with near new stainless-steel appliances
– Dishwasher included
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Polished timber floors
– Renovated bathroom
– Security screens on all windows
– All new wiring throughout
– Top floor position, attracts natural light
– Car park for unit as well as ample on street parking
– Great balcony/Alfresco area
– Short Stroll to cafés, close to Toowong and Indooroopilly shopping centres
– Pet friendly pending application
– Washing machine is not included and can only be connected underneath the unit in the carpark (not kitchen as shown in photos).
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is water efficient but not separately metered, excess water usage costs are the tenants responsibility over 40KL per billing period.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Apply Via 1Form and Register to Inspect Today