Quiet Family Home Close to Parks & Amenities!
House - Bardon QLD
PLEASE REGISTER FOR ALL OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS – THANK YOU. WE DO NOT ATTEND IF NO ONE IS REGISTERED.
This leafy Bardon location is nestled amongst the greenery and is a perfect for families with parks and bike tracks right across the road. When position counts this is a home that has it all covered.
With everything at your fingertips – parkland, transport, churches, local shops, bowls club, bike-ways, sporting ovals, dog leash free reserve. The home is also within the Bardon state school precinct.
The property features include:
– Living room with ceiling fan and air con
– Main bedroom has ceiling fan and air con
– Further 2 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Modern good sized kitchen with ample storage space and rooms for a dining table.
– Single lock-up garage
– House sits back from the street and boasts a large, but easy to maintain yard
– Downstairs there is a large amount of storage
1 – Jump the queue and be PRE APPROVED subject to viewing.
2 – Visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
3 – Find the property you want in our rental list.
4 – Click Apply Now and get Pre Approved subject to viewing.
5 – If Pre Approved you will be contacted for a priority viewing.
It is compulsory that you register to inspect. We do not attend if no one is registered:
1. Please click the “REGISTER” button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces