Contemporary Fully-Furnished Apartment in Style City Location!
Place yourself in the centre of it all with this high end 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully-furnished apartment in the heart of Spring Hill! Situated only 1.0kms from Brisbane’s CBD and within walking distant to Roma Street Parklands, and public transport, with shopping facilities, trendy cafes, restaurants and bars right at your doorstep.
– Modern kitchen offers generous floor-to-ceiling cabinetry with large pantry space, stone bench tops with island bench, dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, with quality stainless steel fridge and microwave.
– Open plan living and dining areas offers timber flooring, air conditioning and ceiling fan, with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that offer ample natural light and access to tiled entertainers’ area.
– Modern furniture throughout.
– Outdoor private entertainers’ area.
– Screens throughout, with quality roller blinds an added luxury.
– Large master bedroom offers quality carpet, air conditioning and ceiling fan, with glass sliding doors to access entertainer’s area, spacious walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite.
– Modern master bathroom with separate shower and generous bathroom drawer and face-level storage options.
– Large hidden laundry space in master bathroom offers quality cabinet space, with front loader washing machine and separate dryer.
– Single car space, with gated secure access.
– NBN – the fastest version currently available for internet.
– Video intercom access.
– Secure gated access surrounding building.
– Ample visitor car spaces available for guests.
– Large sound-proof resident BBQ and chill area available on level 2.
– FREE city-loop bus to Brisbane CBD precinct at your door step.
– Other public bus and train transport only moments away.
– Centrally located next to Roma Street Parklands and minutes away from walk and bike ways.
– Queen Street Mall – approx. 15 mins walk.
– Trendy restaurants and cafes – <3.0km and within minutes of the apartments. - ICB and Legacy Way Tunnel - <2.0km or 2 minute drive TO BOOK AN INSPECTION: It is compulsory that you register to inspect: 1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen. 2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. UTILITIES: - Property is individually metered for water and water efficient - All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility - Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier. - Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable - Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier. Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.