Neat and tidy, contemporary 4 bedroom house. Walk to QUT!
Hurry to secure this contemporary, four-bedroom brick home, walking distance to QUT!
Located at the end of a short, quiet, cul-de-sac street, yet minutes’ walk to everything, and only 2.6 km from Brisbane CBD, this is truly a location second to none.
This wonderful property has been very well cared for, is well maintained very neat and tidy inside. Your new home has been recently repainted and re-carpeted. Featuring four generous bedrooms including a large middle bedroom with sliding doors which could alternatively be a TV room if you only needed 3 bedrooms. The kitchen and bathrooms are contemporary and the kitchen features stainless steel appliances.
Outside, the level flat turf yard offers low maintenance and little to no gardening required, and provides plenty of space for the kids to play and kick the football around.
– 4 generous bedrooms
– Built-in robes in all bedrooms
– Central bedroom could be a living/TV/multi-purpose room
– Contemporary bathrooms
– Contemporary kitchen with s.s. appliances
– Internal laundry
– Undercover car accommodation
– Fully fenced garden
– Pets will be considered upon application
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.