Lovely Family Home in Excellent Location
House - Springfield Lakes QLD
The property is being advertised as a break lease, the current rent of $570 per week until 10/2/2023 and will then increase to $600 per week from 11/2/2023 for the remainder of the new lease term.
Boasting excellent street appeal, this wonderful former Display Home is sure to impress!
Featuring a large open-plan living and dining area hosting a gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, electric cooking facilities and a fabulous island workstation. Entertaining will be a breeze with a thoughtful functional layout, leading to a covered alfresco dining area for BBQ and outdoor gatherings including plenty of space for children to play in the easy maintenance private gardens.
– 4 spacious Bedrooms or 3 Bedrooms and a multipurpose room with it’s own courtyard that could also be a second lounge, media room or study.
– Master Bedroom with “His & Her” robes and Double Vanity ensuite
– Entertainers Kitchen with feature suspended bulkhead, stainless steel appliances & Dishwasher.
– Large Laundry off the kitchen / Double as a Butler’s pantry
– Air conditioning in the Main Living & Master Bedroom
– Stunning living space with extra high raked ceilings and feature windows
– Large covered outdoor entertaining in a private garden
– Remote double garage
– Walk to schools, parks, shops and lakes
+ CONNECTIVITY +
Located in the ever evolving suburb of Springfield Lakes, this highly sought after area provides a great opportunity to reside in a lovely home that is 5 minutes from local amenities including Orion Springfield Central. Easy access to train and bus transport, schools, churches with travel into Brisbane CBD a swift 25 min commute.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect as we only attend inspections if parties are registered:
1. Please click the ‘Request an Inspection’ link. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 336 m²
- 2 Garage