Gorgeous Home in Excellent Location
This delightful 1950’s home, occupying a large and elevated position in Ashgrove, presents a great address for a fantastic tenant to call home. Close to shops, leafy parks, amenities and sits within the Ashgrove State School catchment.
Features of the home include:
– Master bedroom with built in robes and air conditioning
– 2 double bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Stylish and practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Air conditioned and open plan living and dining areas which flows through the timber french doors to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the enormous backyard
– Expansive rear deck runs the width of the property and is an extension of the living area
– Landscaped and low maintenance gardens and yard
– Storage area under house
– Pets considered upon application
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Apply Via 1Form and Register to Inspect Today