Perfect Emporium Style With Pool Terrace Views
This exciting opportunity to secure a perfectly located and vacant Emporium apartment will last only for a short time so you had better get in quick. You will find a sensationally configured two bedroom home with great separation of bedrooms, spacious kitchen and stylish minimalist living areas, a roomy bathroom and a separate oversized laundry. To be particularly enjoyed is the flow from the living room out to the generous balcony overlooking the serenity of the elevated pool terrace.
The convenience and fun lifestyle on offer is alluring to many owner occupiers, investors and tenants alike. Who wouldn’t want to live in this one of a kind community where dining, entertainment, shopping and relaxation are interwoven into your everyday life. It’s this steady demand from buyers and tenants that keeps Emporium on top of the hot Valley property list. Adding further appeal is the beautiful architecture and attractions such as the Emporium Hotel, Ginga, Movenpick, Belle Epoque, Buzz Bistro and many more exciting retail and hospitality venues.
– Beautiful and stylish floor tiles throughout
– Master bedroom with pool views and balcony access
– Convenient, secure car space and lift access
– Adjustable shade blinds on balcony
– Outstanding facilities such as swimming pool, gym, sauna
– Shopping, cafe’s, restaurants, luxury boutique hotel at your doorstep
– Secure access, intercom and well lit entrance to apartment
– Extra-large separate laundry
– Included furniture optional; fridge, lounge, beds, coffee table, tv etc.
– 91sqm total space. 62sqm internal/15sqm balcony/14sqm garage.
– Currently vacant. Rental appraisal = $465 – $485 weekly.
– Annual Rates = $1,655.24. Annual body corp fees = $5,084.29
Please contact your agent Peter McDonald for your own private tour of this fine property or feel free to attend one of the advertised open homes.