Location! Potential! First time offered for sale in 36 years!
Any astute buyer would distinguish this property as one of Tarragindi’s most compelling opportunities.
An exceptional chance to make the upmost of a sought after location only 6km to Brisbane CBD, defined by its proximity to shops, restaurants and cafes, parklands and bikeways, child care and medical centers. Within walking distance to St Elizabeth’s and Wellers Hill schools, and easy access to South East Freeway, Clem 7 and Universities, only a short drive to PA, Greenslopes and Mater hospitals.
Positioned on the high side of the street, catching City glimpses from the living areas, 60 Effingham has been well maintained by its owner with updated kitchen, bathroom and quality carpet, and is now ready for a new chapter.
Your personal touch it’s just what it needs to rejuvenate, extend or built up, as it represents a fantastic value starter for first home buyers, builders and investors alike, looking to enter the market is a location with potential for capital growth.
Located within sought after Ekibin Precinct the home offers:
• 607m2 elevated block of land with side access
• Spacious floor plan with polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
• Three air conditioned bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
• One family bathroom with bath tub
• Updated modern kitchen with dishwasher and good cupboard space
• Air conditioned living and dining area
• Separate enclosed sunroom/family room
• Security screens and doors
• Private rear outdoor patio area
• Double lock-up garage with abundance of storage
Realistic and motivated owner has instructed us to present all serious offers, so make the call NOW, and be the first with a chance to buy an affordable home in a high demand suburb!