A Rare Opportunity With A Range of Development Options
A classic Queenslander with VJ’s, high ceilings & traditional timber work has been well maintained and provides an ideal home with plenty of scope to further extend and renovate.
On 405m2 on the corner of Leopard Street and Mark Lane it is ripe for renovation or redevelopment.
This property is within 200m of the Woolloongabba redevelopment precinct, and a short stroll to South Bank Parklands as well as the CBD.
When convenience matters – this location will tick all boxes!
Renovators, what a lifestyle you’ve got whilst you swing the hammer, and investors… the checkboxes are all ticked for you too!
* Amazing position close to the Brisbane River, Southbank and the Gabba
* Renovators’ delight with loads of potential
* Character galore including VJ walls and high ceilings
* 4 bedrooms
* Spacious kitchen
* Open plan living
* Main bathroom
* Main bedroom Air-conditioned
* Single garage
* Fully fenced yard
* This block also lends itself to unit development, subject to approval from BBC.