Purpose Built for Multigenerational Living
The Brisbane River provides the stunning backdrop for this totally private large modern home. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac it offers a wonderful blend of elegance and style with the peaceful serenity of riverside living.
Designed to cater for the needs of a dual family, there are multiple living and accommodation spaces across both the ground level and upper level, simultaneously offering individual privacy while retaining a sense of interconnectedness throughout. Featuring quality finishes and a neutral palette most of the rooms in the house and the various outdoor areas all enjoy beautiful river views with the most picturesque sunsets and interesting bird life. The floor to ceiling windows of lightly tinted glass make it one with its environment.
Large or multigenerational families will find themselves with a plethora of space to accommodate the needs of even the largest extended family with master suites on both levels and generous, consistently styled, luxurious ensuite bathrooms upstairs and down.
Outstanding Features Include:
• Elevated flood free position – (529sqm)
• Alfresco living and dining in all weather
• Delightful entertainer’s deck extending into the trees
• Multiple living zones – all generous in size
• Granite kitchen with European appliances
• Small modern kitchen upstairs
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Salt water pool with built in spa, water feature and heating
• Security alarm system
• Huge double garage lined with shelving for storage
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Private and fully fenced
Close to major shopping, transport, arterial road access, acres of parkland and only 18km to Brisbane CBD this home must be inspected to truly appreciate its uniqueness.
Private viewings outside of Open Inspection times are welcome by phoning
Pauline on 0418 733 773