Family Home – 866m2 on Two Lots
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an elevated 866m2 block in one of Brisbane’s prestigious suburbs – this property is waiting for an astute buyer. Zoned to suit a large home or multiple dwellings the choice is yours! Very well located only 6klms to the CBD it is within walking distance to a number of schools, Oriel Park, cafes and restaurants.
The large family home built in 1966 has ‘good bones.’ It has been well maintained over the years and holds very fond memories for the present owners who are reluctantly downsizing after residing there for twenty years. The house could be removed should you wish to take advantage of the land being zoned for townhouse development or you may just see it as a comfortable family home with potential to develop into a modern family haven.
Special Features Include:
• Located within the Ascot school catchment precinct
• Block size and zoning gives a multiple of options
• Enjoys lovely views over Bartley’s Hill
• Multiple formal and informal living areas
• Four double bedrooms with excellent ward robe space
• Main bedroom opens onto a balcony – has ensuite and walk through robe.
• North facing kitchen/living area with leafy outlook
• An abundance of storage throughout the whole house
• Downstairs features huge rumpus room and third bathroom
• Workshop and storage room also on lower level.
Because of its close proximity to the Brisbane Airport, the Airport tunnel system and the Gateway Arterial this property is well positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
Council Rates: $618.95 per quarter
INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME!