“The Lucian” – 172m2 modern family living with City Skyline Views!
Spacious corner garden apartment part of a Boutique enclave of four, located in prestigious River Precinct, showcasing luxury living at an affordable price.
Defined by its Northerly panorama stretching across the leafy suburb all the way to the iconic Brisbane City Skyline, this chic residence is sure to impress.
The location is superb, only 5km to CBD, within minutes to City Cat Terminal, renowned University of Queensland, St Lucia Golf links, Toowong Shopping Village, Westfield Indooroopilly, the famous Regatta Boatshed and Wesley Hospital, with public transport at your doorstep.
Designed to capture great views and natural light, the modern interiors showcase:
– Three well proportioned bedrooms with balcony access, one with courtyard access
– King size master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and large en-suite
– Two modern bathrooms with stone bench-tops ( including en-suite)
– Spacious front courtyard for the family pet
– Large built-in laundry with good cupboard space
– Open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass bi-fold doors seamlessly flowing onto impressive 36m2 covered alfresco terrace showcasing the City Skyline and lush green surroundings
– Modern 2-pack kitchen with stone bench-tops, gas cooking, Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher, plus great cupboard space
– 9 foot ceilings throughout; ducted and zoned air conditioning; security video intercom; quality porcelain tiles; roof solar panels
– Abundance of storage space with a fantastic 21m2 separate basement room
– Secure two side by side garage car space with direct access to the apartment via internal lift
Packed full with any desirable features in a Boutique pet friendly enclave, this large apartment represents fantastic value in today’s market.
Motivated owners have already committed someplace else and have priced it to sell.
Must inspect it to appreciate it! Will not last long the market!
Body corporate fees: $1,781.25 p/qtr
Council rates: $318.11 p/qtr