Charming home in ideal Eastern-suburb location
Auction Location: Onsite.
Offering old-world charm combined with modern convenience, this gorgeous post-war home is immaculately presented and superbly located close to cafés and shops and only ten minutes’ drive from the Brisbane CBD.
Situated in a quiet street on a 607m2 block, this lovely home features beautiful polished hardwood floors, light-filled rooms surrounded by large feature windows, and a pretty deck overlooking a secure yard.
This solid, brick, two-bedroom home is in beautiful condition with a modern kitchen and bathrooms making it ready for you to just move in and enjoy, while also offering the potential to extend in the future.
– two light-filled bedrooms, each with ensuite
– two modern and well-equipped bathrooms
– well-lit kitchen with island bench and lovely outlook with access to deck
– open-plan living and dining area surrounded by windows offering light and cross-ventilation
– separate study
– large internal laundry
– air-conditioning throughout
– lock-up garage plus storage located at the back of the lot
– secure fenced property with entrance from the side of the house
– well-maintained garden with established trees.
Located on a quiet street off Logan Road and close to supermarkets, cafes, schools – and less than five minutes from Greenslopes Private Hospital – this delightful property is sure to be snapped up quickly. Act now to secure your viewing.