Stunning Contemporary Apartment with Outstanding City Views!
Unit Sold - Red Hill QLD
This sought after well-maintained inner-city apartment is only minutes from the CBD and everything Red Hill has to offer.
Situated on the top floor of the complex, premium finishes throughout, spacious kitchen and living spaces plus a generous private balcony with incredible city views, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Strata – $1286 per qtr / $97 per week approx.
Council Rates – $450 per qtr approx.
Rented till May 2023 at $550 per week. Early occupation by negotiation.
Size – Internal 79.8sqm | Balcony 14.2sqm | Total 94sqm.
Other features of this attractive contemporary apartment include:
– Generously sized open plan design blending your living, dining and kitchen seamlessly into a spacious entertainer’s balcony, creating the ultimate space for entertaining or relaxing.
– Magnificent 180 degree views of the city – they are truly spectacular views
– Well-appointed gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop plus plenty of bench and cupboard space
– 2 sizeable and well-separated bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and direct balcony access which enjoys the impressive city views
– Striking main bathroom with a shower and bath combination and separate laundry
– Bright and airy with a tiled living space and carpet in the bedrooms
– Air-conditioned throughout
– 1 secure car park.
With QUT and Kelvin Grove village right across the road along with the newly planned Victoria Park redevelopment, Royal Brisbane Hospital and of course easy city access through Roma St Parklands, the location is certainly enviable and assures long term capital growth growth and or rental income..
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 94 m²