North Facing, Elevated and Private
This generously proportioned residence is positioned on an elevated 834sqm blue chip allotment on one of Ascot’s most prestigious streets. Benefitting from ‘good bones’ and multiple zones with floor to ceiling windows, this home is perfect for the modern day family looking to value add by renovating so as to capitalise on the ample space (approx. 232sqm) that is on offer. Architecturally designed and purpose built for wheel chair access this much loved home has been with the original owner for thirty one years. It is positioned over two levels with rooms on the upper level enjoying panoramic views while those on the lower level open onto a private garden area.
• 4 bedrooms with potential to easily create a fifth
• Formal lounge and dining area opening onto balcony
• Kitchen / living room opening out onto private patio
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Ducted air-conditioning
• An abundance of storage throughout
• Large laundry with ample bench space
• Double garaging adjacent to house
Ideally located only 4klms to the CBD and a 10 minute drive to the airport this home is also within the Ascot State School catchment zone and walking distance to St Margaret’s and St Ritas. Here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a property with huge improvement potential in the heartland of this elite precinct.
Private inspections are welcome by contacting Pauline 0418 733 773.