NOW UNDER CONTRACT - Tremendous Value Living - Motivated Seller
This beautifully designed and maintained Rivergreen Villa townhouse has everything you will need.
For a working couple, young family or for somebody who just appreciates great affordable design, there is everything here. Room to live, room to escape to and a pool and BBQ area which you can enjoy.
The kitchen is very well designed, with a Caesarstone benchtops and amble space for preparing meals. Caesarstone also features in the bathrooms.
Decorated in neutral colours throughout, you will be able to express your style with your own choice of colour and furnishings. It’s open and tiled downstairs with carpet upstairs. The floor plan is practical with plenty of room to organise your lounge and furniture.
Little things like discreet downlight lighting and being located in a very private part of the complex with visitor carparking close by make this townhouse very attractive and well worth viewing immediately.
Additional information for you:-
– Lockable security grills on the windows
– Air-conditioning in the living area and main bedroom
– Private grassed outside courtyard, which is in a private part of the Rivergreen complex
– Plenty of garage space. Room for your vehicle and extra storage room
– Built in wardrobes and plenty of linen cupboard space
– Additional storage in the cupboard under the stairwell.
– The main bedroom has bath/shower and the ensuite is well designed.
You are so close to everything you will need:-
– Bundamba TAFE
– Bundamba Railway Station – 1.5km
– Bundamba State School – 2 km
Margo makes buying real estate easy and stress free. Any question you need answering, she will sort it out very quickly for you. Buyers and sellers alike, enjoy working with Margo.
Please phone Margo 0475 065 822 for any other questions about this lovely townhouse.
This property has been maintained beautifully and presents in ‘as new’ condition
The townhouse attracts a rental income of $ 315 per week.