Classic Colonial Style Queenslander with Amazing Features
This beautiful “colonial-style” 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been given modern touches throughout for added comfort but kept its classic style and will suit families of all sizes!
The amazing list of features include:
– Extensive kitchen with large pantry, ample cupboard space, granite bench tops & 3m island bench
– Quality stainless-steel kitchen appliances, a dishwasher & stainless-steel splashback
– Open plan kitchen / dining area with split system air conditioning unit
– Sunroom / sleepout adjoining the kitchen
– Separate lounge room with skylight
– Huge master bedroom with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining study & walk in robe
– Modern ensuite with large vanity & rainfall shower
– 3 generous secondary bedrooms, split system air-conditioning to 2
– Large main bathroom with spacious shower, toilet & separate bathtub
– Study room / activity area located off bedrooms 3 & 4 (shared access)
– Wide honey coloured pine floorboards, VJ walls & 12-foot-high ceilings
– Sliding Sash Windows, French Doors, Fretwork over internal doorways
– TV points in all four bedrooms
– Security screens to doors & most windows
– LED lighting throughout majority of the home
– Internal laundry with 3rd toilet & enormous sliding door storage cupboard
– 2 x 2.5 KWT German inverters and 6 KWT of solar panels
– Large front veranda with front fence & gate
– Massive 730sqm block with great backyard, 1.8m high fence on all sides including vehicle gate access.
– Parking is available for 2 cars off Pickering St & 2 cars off Tunba St (within the backyard)
– Electric power operated roller door to a back yard shed with power and water tub to it
– Storage/access under the home to the front area of the house
Property is currently rented at $520 per week.
Local amenities include public / private schools, child care centre, walking distance to two railway stations, bus stops, sporting clubs, parks and Kedron Brook Bikeway. Brookside Shopping Centre is less than 5 minutes’ away and Brisbane CBD is less than 20 minutes.