The Perfect Highset Brick Fixer Upper
Fixer upper potential abounds in this very liveable and comfortable highset brick home. Best be quick as homes like this are sure to sell quickly. Very liveable and presented well, yet there is exceptional scope for renovation and improvements. This fantastic offering is perfect choice for 1st home buyers, savvy investors and families alike.
Set amongst a scenic and leafy backdrop, in a prime corner position with only one adjoining neighbour. The well maintained landscaped gardens are established and beautiful views are captured from the elevated breezy balcony.
Downstairs has a double garage, a massive storage/workshop, laundry room, a huge rumpus/4th bedroom and a second bathroom for convenience. Upstairs has internal stairs, polished timber floors, 3 roomy bedrooms spacious living room and a huge kitchen with dining area.
– 3 to 4 bedroom functionality
– Double garage with massive workshop and storage space
– Huge air conditioned rumpus or 4th bedroom
– Convenient internal stairs and entry space
– Only one immediate neighbour
– Solid highset brick construction
– Water tank and solar hot water system
– Landscaped gardens and a world class vegie garden
– Within catchment and only 1.1km to Seville Road State School
– Within catchment and only 1.2km to Cavendish Road State High School
– Just 3km to Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus
– 800m to Mt Gravatt Tafe
– Only 8km from CBD. Well serviced by busways, bikeways, freeway, Clem 7 and Gateway.
– 612sqm of prime land. Rates $1,718.60 yearly
– Rental amount (to be advised)
Please contact the exclusive agent Peter McDonald from LJ Hooker New Farm for more details or to arrange for a private inspection of this fine home.