Top Floor, Complete Privacy
Unit Sold - Kelvin Grove QLD
This top floor apartment is not only spacious inside – it also has a pretty awesome outlook off both its balconies… yes you heard right – two balconies!!
Note for inspections – enter via Herston Road entry next to letterboxes.
Built in 2011 this property still feels brand new. Both the living area and the bedroom are very spacious and there is plenty of storage throughout the home (including a lockup 5sqm storage room by the carpark, and another off the second balcony)
Strata – $731 per qtr approx
Council – $450 per qtr approx.
Rent Potential – $420+ per week
Built – 2011, 15 apartments in complex.
– Situated on the top floor with 75sqm of living and balcony space – including two large balconies at either end of the apartment.
– The living area is over 10sqm giving plenty of space for a lounge and dining setting.
– The kitchen is in great condition with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
– The bathroom is very spacious and light and includes a large shower and plenty of storage.
– The bedroom is large enough for a king bed and includes a whole wall of wardrobes.
– This apartment also includes an exclusive use car space and a storage room downstairs.
– Well maintained complex of only 15 apartments.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
The suburb’s proximity to the city makes it a popular residence for young people, who study at QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus, or commute into the city centre for work.
Located less than 4km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb.
Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 76 m²