Renovated River Suburb Home On 597m2 Corner Block
Too busy to renovate and looking for a home that is ready to just move in? This charming timber weatherboard post war beauty is located in a great capital growth area being only 5km’s to Brisbane CBD.
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes, new ceiling fans and carpet
– Polished hardwood timber floor boards under carpet, new timber blinds & security grills throughout
– Spacious lounge/living room with northerly aspect
– New kitchen, modern bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet
– Internal laundry with double basin
– Single lock up garage
– Gorgeous North/East aspect, flat 597m2 corner block, enjoy the lovely breezes
Located within walking distance to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, BCC Library, Fairfield Train Station, walk to Green bridge to UQ, handy to Princess Alexandra and Mater Hospitals, Clem7 tunnel, M1 & Ipswich Motorways.
This property may also be known as 3 Crutchley St, Fairfield. Call Maree on 0416 276 226 for more information.