Everything you could ask for in desirable Clayfield
Stylish, contemporary and situated on a 405sqm block, this stunning four-bedroom home is beautifully finished and ideally located in the sought-after Ascot State School catchment.
With its light-filled and spacious open-plan living, leading to an expansive al fresco dining area, this gorgeous home is ideal both for entertaining guests and as a quiet sanctuary for its owners.
Solid, brick and low-maintenance, this lovely home features solar panels and ducted air-conditioning, and is walking distance to Oriel Park and local shopping precincts.
Enjoy all the benefits of a desirable Clayfield location, only minutes to major freeways, the airport, Portside and Racecourse Road shops and cafes, and close to schools and public transport.
– four spacious bedrooms
– light-filled master bedroom with ensuite and stylish louvre doors leading to balcony
– 2.5 bathrooms including family bathroom with shower and bath
– modern kitchen with island benches and gas appliances
– tiled open-plan living and dining with outdoor access
– separate formal dining area
– formal sitting room with louvre doors
– expansive outdoor dining area with landscaped surrounds
– established, manicured hedges lining driveway and entrance
– double lock-up garage
With its proximity to the CBD, and freeway access to the north and south coasts and the airport, this delightful property is sure to be snapped up quickly – so act now to secure your viewing.