A GRAND ESTATE MEETS REFINED ELEGANCE
Appassionata is Italian for ‘With Passion’ whilst Villa is Italian for ‘Estate’. Combined it provides the opulence of ‘Appassionata Villa’ which takes pride of place in the hills of Pullenvale on Millionaires’ Row. The Villa was inspired by the design of the French provincial villa owned by the late French Couturier, Oscar de la Renta. ‘Appassionata’ represents the epitome of success. To live in this ideal sanctuary would make for a relaxed and satisfied lifestyle.
This stunning home includes, but is certainly not limited to:
• Approximately 1000sqm of opulent living nestled within a 12000sqm estate;
• Grand entry foyer is highlighted by two sweeping staircases;
• Unique Blackbutt timber & parquetry floors create a stunning statement;
• Six large bedrooms include two Master Suite’s with one located on each level;
• The Master suite on level one showcases an extensive ‘Dressing Room’;
• Kitchen boasts Miele appliances, timber cabinetry & granite features;
• Four bathrooms plus power room are bathed with rare limestone and marble;
• The purpose-built library creates the ultimate space for tranquility & relaxation;
• Stand-alone ‘Summer House’ creates an enviable environment for entertaining;
• An extensive pool frames a picture of tree-lined hills spanning to the City skyline;
• Spacious ground level four car garage provides for drive through convenience;
• Also, located on the ground level is an Office with direct access, Workshop, Wine Cellar and the convenience of a Dumb Waiter to send your items to the second level.
As you arrive at ‘Appassionata Villa’ you soon realise, ‘impeccable’ is a word that is vastly understated. Transversing across 3 immaculate acres, the expansive lawn and master planned gardens have been designed to provide a classic European ambience, whilst allowing for ease of maintenance.
This home epitomizes a grand lifestyle with a seamless transition between indoor and out as the timber and marble blend, via extensive glass doors, into the vast expanse of elegant sandstone. The utilization of formal and informal living is what makes living here truly enviable. Summer or Winter, the aptly named Summer House features purpose built commercial cooking facilities, inbuilt sound system and smart lighting. Entertaining the family and friends will be a joyous occasion as you overlook the hills of what is often referred to as Tuscany in your backyard.
If time was endless our current owners would never sell, however, the time has now come for a changing of the guard. This is a unique opportunity to acquire your own part of the Beauty of Europe. It truly must be seen to be believed. We invite you to allow their vision to become yours.
Closing Monday 3 April at 5pm, if not sold prior. Make contact now to discuss how you can secure ‘Appassionata Villa’.