The Bronte – River, Bridge and City Views
Moray Street is often described as Brisbane’s most liveable street, and this apartment is the paragon of Moray Street. Sitting high on the cliffs overlooking the best views New Farm has to offer – the trifecta of river, bridge and city views – the feeling of an expansive city horizon is overwhelming. The Bronte is a boutique complex, made up of charming art deco style apartments street-side and a multi-level modern development riverside. This apartment is riverside, with an immaculate presentation that’s easily enjoyed from your fabulous balcony – enough room for dining as well as casual lounging outdoors.
• Open plan living rooms, with higher than average ceilings, making bright, light-filled spaces, complimented by ducted air conditioning.
• Gourmet kitchen, with granite benchtops, gas stovetop and plenty of storage
• 2 bedrooms, separated from each other with organised interior robes for additional space and storage, both with river views
• Main bedroom has walk-through robe, ensuite and study nook
• Freshly painted, new carpet and in ‘turnkey’ condition
• Lift access and secure car space with direct access to the apartment
• 96sqm plus 25sqm balcony (plus single car space)
Within easy walking distance of the city, New Farm’s boutiques, restaurants and conveniences, this location is second-to-none. Further development of the Howard Smith Wharf will ensure this location just continues to improve. Our interstate sellers are offering this apartment for immediate sale, giving you a rare opportunity to secure your million dollar views today.