Executive family home with a pool & air conditioning
This is an impressive double storey 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the residential heart of Bardon. It opens up beautifully in summer to embrace those important breezes whilst retaining a great sense of privacy and security!
The amazing list of features include:
– Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning
– Huge centrally positioned kitchen ample bench space and cupboards
– Open plan living and dining areas overlooking the pool area
– Polished floorboards to living areas
– Spacious master bedroom with ample wardrobe space, ensuite and private balcony
– All secondary bedrooms & main bathroom on second level
– Third bathroom downstairs
– Separate pavilion style room that is perfect as an office, games room or studio
– Fantastic alfresco area
– Inground pool surrounded by decking
– Large backyard with plenty of shade
– Double lock up garage
– Separate storage space
This home is in an ideal location that is just a short walk from Rainworth State School and St. Josephs Primary and a little further to Bardon State School. Stuartholme is just up the hill and transport to 3 other private schools is close. An excellent family home that offers easy access to the local park, corner shops and all the lifestyle highlights in MacGregor Terrace and nearby Rosalie.
– Tenants are responsible for excess water usage costs only
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Apply Via 1Form and Register to Inspect Today