Executive family home with a pool & air conditioning
This is an impressive double storey 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the residential heart of Bardon. It opens up beautifully in summer to embrace those important breezes whilst retaining a great sense of privacy and security!
The amazing list of features include:
– Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning
– Huge centrally positioned kitchen ample bench space and cupboards
– Open plan living and dining areas overlooking the pool area
– Polished floorboards to living areas
– Spacious master bedroom with ample wardrobe space, ensuite and private balcony
– All secondary bedrooms & main bathroom on second level
– Third bathroom downstairs
– Separate pavilion style room that is perfect as an office, games room or studio
– Fantastic alfresco area
– In-ground pool surrounded by decking
– Large backyard with plenty of shade
– Double lock up garage
– Separate storage space
This home is in an ideal location that is just a short walk from Rainworth State School and St. Josephs Primary and a little further to Bardon State School. Stuartholme is just up the hill and transport to 3 other private schools is close. An excellent family home that offers easy access to the local park, corner shops and all the lifestyle highlights in MacGregor Terrace and nearby Rosalie.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Tenants are responsible for excess water usage costs only
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Apply Via 1Form and Register to Inspect Today