Modern and Airy Townhouse Bursting with Amazing Features!
Taringa boast fantastic access to shopping centers, cafe’s, restaurants, professional suites, parks and recreational areas, this sought-after suburb is less than 5km from the Brisbane CBD, and is a short drive from main thoroughfares to the Southern and Western suburbs.
This sleek 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse has a bright/airy feel and yet it’s separated layout speaks volumes of the thoughtful design of this apartment – the perfect marriage of privacy and convenience.
There are many desirable features which you will be keen to inspect:
– Four split system air conditioning units
– Three bedrooms, master with private balcony and ensuite
– 2 modern bathrooms (including ensuite) plus powder room downstairs
– Unique tri-level design, creating a sense of space and elevation
– A spacious living area that flows fluidly out to the private courtyard.
– Modern kitchen facing onto both the dining area and courtyard; ideally situated for entertaining
– Double remote lock-up garage with separate laundry, great storage, and internal access
– Separate Laundry
– Heaps of storage
– Wood floorboards in living area
– Lovely outdoor entertaining area with easy to maintain garden
– Perfect for peacefully relaxing or enjoying a BBQ with friends
Walk to Brisbane Boys College, QASMT, easy access to Stuartholm School and UQ with a great choice of well-renowned primary schools. Only 300m from the buzzing Taringa shopping district, positioned in a tranquil, tree-lined street, is unit 9 of 33 Union Street. A secure, and peaceful complex, offering the best in lifestyle opportunity.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Tenants are responsible for excess water usage costs only
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.