Stylish, Spacious & Backyard Serenity
Thoughtfully redesigned home with careful consideration taken in mind for relaxation, entertaining and comfort with back garden privacy and surrounded by parkland greenery.. What a wonderful place to call home!
Conveniently located close to ammenities and alongside an easy access point to the greater Brisbane and afar, this delightful home is nestled within a “No Through Road” enclave and positioned within the desirable Indooroopilly Primary School Catchment. Ambrose Treacy College, Metrowest Shopping Centre and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is also within easy reach.
+ Highlights +
* Large undercover timber Deck with By-folding glass doors overlooking backyard greenery.
* Inbuilt Ceiling Speaking in Living area for entertaining and mood dining
* Modern Kitchen Island bench with plenty of cupboard/pantry space.
* Kitchen fit out with plumbed fridge space and allocated Bar fridge space.
* Master Bedroom with walk through wardrobe, hanging and shelving space with Ensuite Contemporary free-standing Bath, Open Shower, Double Vanity and floor to ceiling tiles.
* Polished wooden floorboards throughout.
* Modern Matt black fittings in Kitchen and Bathroom.
* Bonus Downstairs Utilities room ideal for all kinds of tinkering / Hobby workshop space.
* Underneath versatile / optional Teenager retreat with built-in cupboard space
* 2 Car Tandem Garage there are loads of workshop space along with a two-car tandem
+ Featuring +
• Three (3) Bedrooms – All with Ceiling fans
• Master Bdrm with Air Con, Walk through wardrobe & Ensuite
* 2 Bathrooms – both renovated
• Separate Lounge & Dining
• Modern Kitchen with DIshwasher and gas cooking
• Timber floors throughout
• Large covered back deck
• Teenagers retreat downstairs
• 2 Car Tandem lock up Garage
+ Connectivity +
Walking / Biking Distance to:
– Bus Stops (445, 433 City bound) Kennewell Park, Moggill Rd Cafe / Shopping Precinct and Western Freeway Bikeway.
Easy Commute to:
– CBD & Major Shopping Centres – Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
– Mater & Wesley Hospitals, RBH
– UQ, QUT and Griffith Universities
– Swift Highway Access points to Western Freeway, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast and beyond.
*Pets upon Application
* Private COVIDSafe Inspections available *
Please note, this is a Break Lease
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid tracing purposes, it is compulsory that you register to inspect prior to attending:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
– Property is individually metered – Water usage at the cost of the tenant
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.