Cute post war Cottage neighbouring parkland
House - Ashgrove QLD
Positioned north facing with a wonderful leafy outlook and adjacent to Frank Waters Park, this post war cottage will suit a broad range of applicants. Just 5km from the city, this easy care home is surrounded by all the amenities and convenience of inner city living.
Further features include:
• Approx 110sqm internal area plus 77sqm rear sheds, 15sqm patio.
• Generous living area with newly polished timber flooring opening onto covered patio area.
• Freshly painted in all living areas and bedrooms.
• 3 light & bright bedrooms, all with air conditioning and brand new carpet.
• Bedroom 3 with extended media/lounge area or teenage retreat area.
• North facing with plenty of room for children to run about in expansive rear yard.
• 4 car size shed at rear of back yard – a perfect man shed, an excellent option for tradies or simply for additional storage.
• Off street parking for 2 small cars.
• Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport all only moments from your front door.
• School catchment for Oakleigh State School and Everton Park High School, additional Private Schools all within walking distance.
• 100 metres to Frank Waters Park featuring playground, Basketball Court, Bike track and many other amenities.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the’ Request a Time’ link. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Pre-apply now and jump the que.
Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 549 m²
- Floor Area is 201 m²
- 2 Garage