Immaculate, Spacious Designer Home!
Immaculately presented, this stylish family residence has been designed to create beautiful, functional, and unique indoor-outdoor spaces.
From its striking street appeal with grand front door entrance leading to ground level
and upper levels of the home, every element of the home has been designed to impress. Upper level faux wooden flooring and ground level easy maintenance tiling, contrasts with sleek cabinetry, designer kitchen with stone bench tops, modern pendant lighting and generous sized Butler’s pantry.
Practicality has been paramount in the layout with well proportioned Kitchen and Dining areas, separate laundry area including spacious indoor and outdoor zones which allows even the largest of families to spread out and enjoy privacy..
All four bedrooms have been thoughtfully positioned on the upper level, including a lavish master bedroom retreat with walk-in dressing room and luxury hotel-inspired ensuite. The media/playroom on the ground floor is well and truly large enough to serve as a fifth bedroom if desired.
– 5 Bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– 1 Kitchen
– 1 Living / Dining
– 1 Separate Laundry
– 1 Outdoor Covered Patio area
– 1 Garden Shed
– 1 Double Lock up Garage
Additional Highlights include:
• Ducted Air Con throughout on both levels
• Fully fenced landscaped 405m2 grounds
– 6 kw solar system with solar hot water system
• All upper level Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
• Massive Main Bedroom and Ensuite Bathroom
• Stunning Kitchen with stone Benchtops, sleek cabinetry & Butler’s pantry
• High-end appliances – 900mm gas cooktop/oven and Dishwasher
• Alfresco entertaining covered patio, big back garden and Garden Shed
• Double remote integrated garage with storage
Notes on the Area:
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station is within easy walking distance, City bus stops, shops, cafes (Hedge Espresso a favourite) and leafy green parks (such as Bill Moore Park & Kookaburra Park) are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 15 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
*Pets upon Application
* Private COVIDSafe Inspections available *
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid tracing purposes, it is compulsory that you register to inspect prior to attending:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
– Property is individually metered – Water usage at the cost of the tenant
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.