Versatile Dual Living / Spacious two levelled Home
Options galore with this lovingly renovated two
levelled / dual living home with Air Con, Garden Courtyard privacy.. Perfect place to call home!
An ideal house design and layout for an array of family set ups including complete private self contained ‘own level’ dual living – suitable for Parent / Teenage Retreats, Grandparents, Nanny, In-home Carers etc.
Centrally located in the inner city suburb of Fairfield and within Brisbane SSSC Catchment, you’ll have easy access to the CBD, Southbank, Ipswich Rd, ICB and quick access links for both Sunshine & Gold Coast commutes. Plus it’s within an easy walk to the Railway, Bus Stop, Shops and Schools.
+ Featuring +
* 6 (six) Bedrooms – All with Built in Wardrobes
* 3 (three) Bathrooms
* 2 (two) Kitchens
* 2 (two) Living Rooms
* 2 (two) Car Carport
* 2 (two) Balconies (front / rear)
* 2 Gardens / Courtyards (front / rear)
* Air Con upstairs & downstairs
* Fully fenced
GROUND / LEVEL 1: BRAND NEW RENOVATION
Newly tiled and painted, Brand new Bathroom, Kitchen & Appliances with front / rear Courtyards. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (main with ensuite)
1 Kitchen, 1 Living Room, 2 Courtyards, 2 Car Carport.
LEVEL 2: CHARACTER STYLE HIGH CEILINGS, STAIN GLASS WINDOWS
Polished wooden floorboards, featured Bay window & Stain glass windows, Kitchen & Appliances with front / rear Balconies. 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Balconies.
+ Connectivity +
Walking Distance to:
– Fairfield Shopping Village, Railway, Schools, Cafes, Shops, Parks, Bike pathways
Easy Commute to:
– CBD & Major Highway access points to Sunshine & Gold Coasts
– Princess Alexandra, RBH, Mater & Wesley Hospitals
– UQ, QUT and Griffith Universities
– Riverside Corso, Southbank Parklands, local parks and bikeways
– Swift Highway Access points to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast and beyond.
*Pets upon Application
* Private COVIDSafe Inspections available *
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid tracing purposes, it is compulsory that you register to inspect prior to attending:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
– Electricity is included up to 25kwH per day / all costs thereafter at tenant cost.
– Property is individually metered – Water usage at the cost of the tenant.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.