Spacious 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Quiet Location
With 3 bedrooms this townhouse is perfect for a family with The Gap State School, & the Gap State High Schools all located close by and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Mt-Coot- tha with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
This exceptionally large townhouse feels more like a home and upon inspecting you will understand why! A large open kitchen flows seamlessly through to a large undercover patio perfect for all weather BBQ’s. Upstairs offers the master with built in robe, ensuite and air con.
This property also features:
– 3 generous size bedrooms
– Master with air con.
– Spacious living and dining with air con.
– Good sized kitchen with good storage and bench space.
– Courtyard garden for entertaining
– Powder room downstairs
– Remote single garage.
– Pets upon application.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – ALL water costs are the tenants responsibility billed by the agent
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier