Executive Family Home with Stunning Pool!!!
As most real estate offices are closed over the Christmas and New Year’s break there may be delays in processing applications and receiving references back from agencies.
This gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom executive home offers a stunning in-ground pool – just in time for Summer. Conveniently located in Bardon with multiple living areas, there is plenty of space for everyone!
The property has the following features:
– 2 master bedrooms, both with walk-in robes and ensuites
– 3 secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes
– 3 living areas
– All bedrooms have air-conditioning
– 4 bathrooms
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Expansive views of Bardon from the upper deck and large lounge-room
– Separate kids retreat
– Fenced garden
– Large in-ground swimming pool, pool maintenance is included, tenants to pay for chemicals
– 2-level large backyard spaces
– Pets will be considered upon application.
Close proximity to the CBD, Bardon. Rosalie and Paddington Shopping & Cafes and an abundance of Green Spaces and Parklands therefore provides plenty of property appeal to all. Easy Access to the Greater Brisbane area within minutes via Major Transport Networks including Inner City By-Pass, Coronation Drive, Clem Jones Tunnel, Legacy Way. A short 250m walk to the Bus Stop provides a quick solution for CBD commuting too! Within an easy 2 minute walk there is quick staircase access which leads to Simpson Rd Bus stop and McGregor Terrace Cafes and Shopping precinct.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.