Beautifully Renovated Character Home in Ashgrove!
OPEN INSPECTION – SATURDAY
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS SO ANY CHANGES CAN BE NOTIFIED TO YOU
A smart residential location that attracts lots of families, allows easy access to a number of schools, local parks and bike tracks close by. Ashgrove cements itself as a trendy thriving lifestyle suburb to rival Paddington and Bardon.
Built in 1938, “Evansbelle” is a beautiful classic Ashgrovian home with timeless character, featuring all the original features from yesteryear but renovated with all the modern conveniences!
Inside offers spacious living and dining areas, complemented by an abundance of cool breezes and natural light. Your new home is spread over two levels, offering both separation and space for the growing family. The configuration means you can easily enjoy quiet time with peace of mind while your children play in the large and private, fully fenced front and back yards.
This property features:
– 3 bedrooms
– Centralised family bathroom with bath
– Separate toilet
– Additional toilet on the lower level
– Sun-room/sleep-out/study or nursery depending on your needs
– Multi purpose room for those considering a home office or a 4th bedroom on the lower level
– Renovated kitchen
– Gas cooking
– Stone bench-tops
– Quality appliances
– Open lounge & dining rooms
– VJ walls
– Ornate ceilings
– Hardwood polished floor
– Lead lighting
– Double Glazed Windows
– Double sided insulated fencing
– Ducted Air conditioning
– Fire Place
– Gas hot.water
– Fully fenced, low maintenance allotment
– Undercover outdoor entertainment area/Patio
– Elevated block
– There is a large under house area, offering lots of storage
– Good size laundry
– Car accommodation underneath with remote access
– Additional parking available for 3 more cars
– Large turn-around driveway for access to the street
Pets considered on application & subject to owner approval. Pet owners are required to complete and sign a pet application form. 12 or 6 month lease considered.