Fantastic Home in a Great Location!
This boutique townhouse is perfect for the professional couple or family seeking an inner city lifestyle. Close to the train station, cafes, schools, shopping complexes and major arterials, it offers complete convenience while also having the privacy of being nestled in a quiet complex of only four townhouses. A townhouse of this size is rare to come by so close to the city. In addition to a lovely green outdoor entertaining area, it has three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room downstairs.
Property Features Include:
– Air conditioned spacious living room
– Entertainers kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Spacious dining room which flows onto outdoor patio and deck with low maintenance gardens
– Three large bedrooms, two with built in robes.
- Main bedroom features ensuite, walk in wardrobe, air con and private balcony .
– Good sized main bathroom with bath/shower combo.
- Separate toilet/powder room downstairs with internal laundry
– Electric garage
– Ceiling fans throughout
Security screens all the way through
- Plenty of storage throughout - Only 4 in complex with visitor off street parking - 150m to the 345 bus stop, express to city every 15 minutes - Low maintenance property with the gardens looked after by the body corporate
Newmarket is located only 4 kilometres from the City Centre and is well serviced by local and express bus routes along with the Newmarket Train station, which is only 5 stops to Central Station. Foster Street is walking distance to the Newmarket Reading complex which is home to Coles, BWS, Subway, Grilled, Newmarket Hotel and 25 specialty shops.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register for an inspection
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
This property is a break lease situation and therefore the rent of $505 will be until 15th January 2021, the rent will increase to $530 from 16th January 2021.
– Property is individually metered for water – excess water usage costs are the tenant’s responsibility.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.