Modern & renovated home in an ideal location!
This lovely 3 bedroom Queenslander home is the perfect part of character and modern – you will notice this immediately as you walk through the front door! There is abundant windows that maximise natural light and cooling airflow during the summer months.
The fantastic list of features includes:
– Renovated modern kitchen with electric cooking, new benches and cabinetry
– Good sized lounge room with ceiling fan
– Open plan dining area with hardwood floors
– Master bedroom with split system air conditioning
– Renovated family bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Enclosed sleep out or small rumpus room
– Substantial storage space under the property
– Under house laundry
– Parking room for one vehicle
Queensland Academy for Creative Industries school is within 1km and Kelvin Grove State College is within 0.5km. There is easy access to bus transport however this desirable pocket of Kelvin Grove is within walking distance of parks, bikeways, Farmer’s markets and cafes. Its also close to the Kelvin Grove Village and Newmarket shopping precincts, restaurants, coffee shops, comprehensive professional services, the QUT campus, RBWH and the Victoria Park Golf Course – just add to the incomparable convenience of this location!
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Apply Via 1Form and Register to Inspect Today