Stylish & Spacious Family Home
House - McDowall QLD
You will love living in this select highly sought after tranquil little pocket facing bushland.
This wonderful home, is also conveniently situated just minutes away from a major shopping centre, Westfield Chermside. Providing everything you need from groceries, restaurants and bars, doctors, gyms and cinemas.
Well-kept and maintained lowset brick and tile home is set on a generous sized block with extra good care taken into the design to ensure it accommodates both comfortable living and entertaining. The large backyard also has an undercover patio for shade and alfresco dining, and allows for plenty of space for family activities and entertaining. Easy maintenance gardens provide a peaceful haven for total relaxation too!
+ Featuring +
– 4 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 2 Garage Parking
– Air Con & Ceiling Fans
– Main bedroom with built in robe, ensuite bathroom + air conditioning
– All bedrooms with built in robes (3x bdrms also with air conditioning)
– Main bathroom, separate shower and toilet
– Open plan dining and lounge
– Neat and practical Kitchen with breakfast bar, Pantry, Electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher plus an abundance of storage.
+ Highlights +
– Dining room flows to the covered entertaining area through tri-fold doors
– Separate laundry off the kitchen could double as a butler’s pantry
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Stylish and modern floating timber flooring throughout
– Double auto car garage
– Low maintenance yard with garden shed (approx. 3m x 2.9m)
– 2 x Water Tank approx. 3,600 + 5,000
+ Connectivity +
1.8km to local shops and supermarkets
1.8km to McDowall Village
1.1km to North West Shopping Centre
4km to the Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
1.4 to Rode Road shopping centre
1.2km to McDowall State School
2.2km to Craigslea State High School
70m to Bus Stop
+ Background Area +
McDowall has become a popular suburb for families or people wishing to still be close to the city but enjoy the comfort and peacefulness of the suburbs. Doctors and Nurses working at the two nearby hospitals, The Prince Charles Hospital and North West Private Hospital will find the commute to work quick and easy with the nearest bus stop just a few minutes’ walk down the street. While people travelling into the city for work need only drive a quick 10 minutes to the nearest train station. Located approximately 13km from the Brisbane CBD, it makes for an easy commute to work.
* PETS UPON APPLICATION
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Water usage is at tenant cost.
– Internet usage is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage