Neat Modern Design, Greenery & Privacy
Situated in the leafy and ever popular suburb of Ferny Grove surrounded by garden privacy and tranquility, this solid brick home offers an immediate homely feeling, welcomed by generous natural light highlighting the upgraded timber-styled floors and contemporary palette.
Boasting an enviable private position amongst lush greenery, this immaculate single-level home is well suited to young families, professional couples and the older generations care of the single level layout – no stairs! Conveniently located within walking distance to parklands, an array of ammenities and easy reach of the Ferny Grove train station for simple commute to the Brisbane CBD!
Internally, the home enjoys a thoughtfully designed open-plan layout including spacious lounge and dining areas along with additional sitting/children’s play room with great cross breezes and cooling ventilation. The kitchen has also been upgraded to provide flawless modern catering; sleek white cabinetry set with subway tiling and a great stretch of stone-topped bench including serviceable breakfast bar.
Each of the four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; the master benefiting from a walk-in robe and quaint bay window. A well-appointed bathroom provides excellent family usability and includes great vanity storage. Additional features include a separate laundry, garden shed, covered carport and single garage with drive-through rear roller door.
Glass sliders flow from the interior space into a huge covered alfresco area; the perfect spot to extend your living or entertaining outdoors. Framed by low-maintenance gardens and providing plentiful space for children and pets to play, there is also direct access to the fenced yard adjacent.
+ Highlights +
– Upgraded single level home in private setting
– Open-plan layout including lounge, dining and sitting room with timber-styled floors
– Updated kitchen with sleek white cabinetry and expansive stone benches
– Huge covered alfresco entertaining area flowing to fenced backyard
– Four built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans; master including walk-in robe
– Well-appointed family bathroom with the toilet separate
– Separate laundry & Garden shed
– Single carport plus single garage with drive-through rear roller door
– Walk to parkland, close to schools and shops
– Well connected with public transport
– Located within 15km radius to CBD
+ Featuring +
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1 Bathroom (toilet is separate to bathroom)
* 1 Kitchen
* 1 Dining
* 1 Lounge / Living
* 1 Sitting / Rumpus area
* 1 Alfresco Entertaining / Dining area
* 1 Separate Laundry
* 1 Garden shed
* 1 Carport
* 1 Garage
+ Connectivity +
Walking Distance to:
– Cafes, Shops, Parks, Bike pathways, Train Station (Ferny Grove)
– 950m Ferny Grove State School
– 1.1km Ferny Grove State High and local shops
– 1.1km Ferny Grove train station
Quick Access to:
Shopping Districts including Arana Hills, Keperra & Brookside Shopping Centres
Easy Commute to:
– CBD & Major Shopping Centres – Brookside, Chermside.
– Prince Charles and RBH Hospitals
– Swift Highway Access points to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast and beyond.
Close to the tranquility of Samford and yet only 30 minutes (via train) to Brisbane CBD, Ferny Grove is an ever popular area for families seeking the best of all worlds! Providing the perfect blend of nature and suburban convenience you’ll find an abundance of local sports facilities, parklands, bushwalking and mountain biking tracks.
*Pets upon Application
* Private COVIDSafe Inspections available *
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid tracing purposes, it is compulsory that you register to inspect prior to attending:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
– Property is individually metered – Water usage at the cost of the tenant
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.