Unfurnished or Partially Furnished Apartment - Your Choice!
This beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Woolloongabba will fulfil all your needs for a vibrant, active lifestyle and can be partially furnished for your convenience.
– Option of Partially Furnished or Unfurnished!
– Master bedroom with walk-thru robe to bathroom
– Open plan living and dining areas
– Modern kitchen
– Built in laundry
– Modern Bathroom
– Study nook
– Landscaped rooftop area with great views of Brisbane
– Single secure car park
– Sorry, no pets
– Luxury facilities also include a 20m heated lap pool, 2 spas & steam room.
– Lounge chairs and a BBQ area have been provided for residents
Located on O’Keefe Street in the vibrant, inner-city suburb of Woolloongabba, This property is within close proximity to Brisbane’s most popular and iconic attractions, including the Brisbane Cricket Ground – ‘The Gabba’ – Queen Street Mall, South Bank, West End and the heritage listed Princess Theatre. It is also conveniently located just minutes from the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital and Greenslopes Hospital, as well as Griffith University, the University of Queensland and Queensland University of Technology.
Getting around is also made easy, with a number of public transport options available, including Park Road and Buranda bus and train stations plus several CityCycle bike stations, easy access with the CBD and surrounding areas.
N.B. Furnishings can not be removed or stored.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – water costs are the tenants responsibility billed by the agent
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– NBN available – tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
Register for an inspection Today and Apply through 1Form Tenancy Applications online before you miss out!!