Spacious unit in excellent location
As most real estate offices are closed over the Christmas and New Year’s break there may be delays in processing applications and receiving references back from agencies.
This spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is located on a lovely block – you should feel a sense of security and privacy as you step through the door!
– Open plan living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking
– One good sized bedroom
– Main bathroom with shower and toilet
– High ceilings
– Communal laundry
– Water usage costs included in the rent
It is ideally located – just short stroll to restaurants, cafes and the local Woolworths. A short drive will take you to Greenslopes Hospital and there is great access to the University of Qld. There is public transport at your door, the CBD is minutes away and there is easy access to the SE Freeway.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– All water usage costs are included in the rent.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.