Low maintenance unit in an ideal location
This cosy 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is located just off Ashgrove Avenue and is all about accessibility and low maintenance..
– Good size bedroom with cupboards
– Open plan dining/lounge area
– Combined bathroom and toilet
– Great kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Shared external laundry with a washing machine available (no need to buy your own!)
– Cats considered upon application
– Water usage costs included in rent
Situated in the sought-after suburb of Ashgrove and less than 6km from the Brisbane CBD, this home is perfect for a working professional or student. The unit is also just minutes away from public transport (Newmarket Train Station), Newmarket Hotel, Coles Newmarket and an abundance of cafes. The neighbourhood is surrounded by bike paths and a short walk to Banks Reserve.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is not individually metered for water – water usage included in rent
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.