Furnished Bright, Modern Unit with Panoramic Views!
Renovated, low maintenance lifestyle abode in highly sought after Highgate Hill – Walking distance to the best of inner riverside living. Those grown accustomed to community charm and city proximity sing praises of the invaluable lifestyle and opportunities property postcode 4101 beholds….
Hard Furnishings as shown in pictures are included, ie Bed, mattress and side tables, lounge, tv and tv unit, stools, fridge, washing machine.
Linens are not included, you will need to supply your own.
Note for Inspections – Park on Gertrude St and follow path adjacent to building up to Gladstone St. Apartment entry is off Gladstone St side, on top floor.
– Top floor apartment with 180degree uninterrupted views
– Cleverly renovated, Minimalistic design
– Neat Kitchen with Breakfast bar
– Freshly polished wooden floorboards throughout
– Living Room & Bedroom with sensational views
– Large light filled Main bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
– Main/Ensuite Bathroom including:
Toilet / Shower / Storage & Brand New Vanity
– Balcony boasting Highgate Hill vistas
– One (1) Carpark space (not undercover).
– Bus also at doorstep direct to UQ, PA Hospital, West End, and City
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is not water efficient – water included in the rent
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.