Quiet family home close to parks & amenities!
This leafy Bardon location is nestled amongst the greenery and is a perfect for families with parks and bike tracks right across the road. When position counts this is a home that has it all covered.
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Renovated kitchen & meals area
– Laminate bench-tops
– Ample cupboard & storage space
– Separate lounge
– Carpeted throughout
– Near new linoleum flooring in kitchen
– Single lock-up garage
– House sits back from the street and boasts a large, but easy to maintain yard
– Downstairs there is a large amount of storage
– Property is individually metered for water but not water efficient – EXCESS water usage over 400L p/day is the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
With everything at your fingertips – parkland, transport, churches, local shops, bowls club, bikeways, sporting ovals, dog leash free reserve and Bardons’s best kept secret the Karalee Country Club just to mention a few. The home is also within the Bardon state school precinct.
Pets considered on application & subject to owner approval. Pet owners are required to complete and sign a pet application form.
Apply online through 1Form Tenancy Applications!!