Quiet Family Home Close to Parks & Amenities!
This leafy Bardon location is nestled amongst the greenery and is a perfect for families with parks and bike tracks right across the road. When position counts this is a home that has it all covered.
With everything at your fingertips – parkland, transport, churches, local shops, bowls club, bike-ways, sporting ovals, dog leash free reserve and Bardons’s best kept secret the Karalee Country Club just to mention a few. The home is also within the Bardon state school precinct.
The property features include:
– Living room with ceiling fan
– Main bedroom has ceiling fan and air con
– Further 2 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Modern good sized kitchen with ample storage space and rooms for a dining table.
– Recently renovated bathroom and laundry
– Single lock-up garage
– House sits back from the street and boasts a large, but easy to maintain yard
– Downstairs there is a large amount of storage
Further photos to come shortly.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Tenants are responsible for excess water usage costs only
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.